It was established in December 1997 to serve the people living below poverty line and was registered under society registration act XXI of 1860, FCRA under ministory of …
To provide education ( primary to higher ) , vocational training for self employment & Technical / Medical Institutions for the people below poverty line …
To provide education ( primary to higher ) , vocational training for self employment & Technical / Medical Institutions for the people living below poverty line.
- A world without poverty in which everyone can exercise his/her right to a life of dignity.
- To contribute to build India where all people can gain access to education health care employment opportunities and every Indian can realize their full potential.
- A world in which all people be able to exercise their right to right.
- A world in which all children realize their full potential in societies, which respect people’s right and dignities.
- To empower and uplift the status of women by home their saving abilities and creating a mean of sustainable employment and social security in their lives.
- To eliminate available blindness & vision improvement.
- To help individuals to achieve their full potential.
- To work with poor and marginalized to eradicate dhdhd overcoming the dhdhd and dhdh that cause it.
- To work with others to find lasting solutions to overcome poverty and suffering.